PAGES

Chevron Love

Saturday, May 5, 2012

What's known to some as the newly popular zig-zaggy pattern is known to the fashion savvy as Chevron! Chevron print has been popping up everywhere this season on anything and everything.  I'm not usually the type to don patterns like stripes or polka dots, but this print is something that I actually find myself loving!  I recently wore a chiffon button down with hot pink & navy chevron print, and I got so many compliments! Love love loving this trend :) Here are some of my favorite things that scream chevron:


Favorite Chevron Loungespace {Pillows & Decór}


Favorite Chevron Manicure {Tangerine Tango}


Favorite Chevron Dessert {Cookies}


Favorite Chevron Apparel {Dress}


Favorite Chevron Accessory {Rings}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code