PAGES

Piñata Cookies

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

With Cinco de Mayo coming up in just a few days, it's no surprise that your friends might be making plans for a fun night out of dinner and drinks to celebrate this Americanized Mexican holiday.

Anyway, I was browsing Pinterest the other day and came across this recipe for these fun little Piñata cookies in honor of Cinco de Mayo!  I can't say that I haven't had my share of fun as a kid, swinging at a giant piñata and watching candy fall to the ground, followed by a mad dash against my friends to get the best treats.  But I never thought of breaking open a cookie and finding a surprise like this!

The recipe does require alot of work, but doesn't look too hard at all.  But given that I don't have a donkey shaped cookie cutter and the fact that I don't like sugar cookies or M&M's, I won't actually be making these.  But I thought it'd be a fun recipe to share, in case you'd prefer a more laid back way to celebrate the holiday.  And if you're just not a baker, I'm sure you'll at least enjoy looking at the fun pictures :)  Enjoy!


{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code