PAGES

Venting Session

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello my lovelies!  I've been so bad about making time to write lately. Even though I'm on summer break from school, I've been at work all day every day since I finished school last Friday.  {For those who don't know, I spend my days dwelling in the lovely Anthropologie}.  Come visit!

Anyway, I'm going to vent here today.  Something that really bugs me is waiting for teachers to post final grades.  It's nearly two weeks that school's been out and I've received a grade in just one class out of the nine that I took this semester.  Beyond frustrating!  We get punished for missing a deadline, but they can take their sweet little time to post grades?! Really irritating, and my patience is beginning to slip.




Photos: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code