PAGES

No Sleep 'Til NYFW

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So here we are, just one day away from the kick off of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! I've always been more excited about Fall Fashion Week during my years at FIT, since it was the beginning of the school season and everything was so fresh and new.  But this season I started working in the fashion industry so I'm particularly anxious for the spring shows. Working in the office, I've had hands on experience with all of the intimate details that go into planning such important events as these runway shows. From the seating charts, to invitations, to programs, you never really take the time to realize how much hard work goes into something that seems so fun and carefree as fashion.

Can't wait to see the new Spring looks that are set to hit the runway this week! Which shows are you most looking forward to?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code