PAGES

White Grl Probs

Thursday, March 1, 2012

For some reason, I've been really into reading lately.  I just finished with the L.A. Candy Series, and I've found myself immediately wanting to engage in another book.  Totally out of the norm for me, as I usually HATE reading.  I've been finding though that it's a really nice way to pass the time on my lengthy commute to and from school each day.  Much more meaningful than sticking headphones in my ears all the time.

White Girl Problems is my newest thrill.  I follow Babe Walker as the clever muse behind WhiteGrlProblem on Twitter, so when I learned that she was coming out with a book, I was beyond excited.  I finally got the chance to start reading it yesterday morning, and let me just say, anyone who saw me on the train must have thought I was psychotic.  Literally laughing out loud with the biggest smile on my face.  

In this sarcastic and witty memoir, Babe does anything but hold back her true personal thoughts about every situation she's been in throughout her life so far.  As of now I'm on White Girl Problem #7, and I must say that this book is easily the funniest thing I've ever read.  I recommend it to all young females especially, but also to anyone who can appreciate a good laugh.



P.S. follow me on twitter! @vickyygee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code