PAGES

Red Velvet Heaven

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last week, I came across Taste and Tell, a blog that shares fun and delicious recipes.  What caught my eye about this blog was that the writer dedicated a whole week to Red Velvet recipes!  Each day she posted a different Red Velvet themed dessert, which I of course got so excited about, being a big fan of red velvet myself.  But cakes and cupcakes are the only red velvet desserts I’ve ever tried, which is why my mouth dropped to the floor when I noticed these Red Velvet Donuts!  This is a recipe I’m definitely going to have to try.  And they’re baked instead of fried (score!) which means I don’t have to feel too guilty eating them.

Image

Any of these recipes are perfect to try this weekend, with Valentine’s Day right around the corner.  The Red Velvet Crepes would make the perfect breakfast in bed to serve your Valentine, and check out the Red Velvet and Strawberry Trifle too; it looks like it could be the perfect romantic dessert to share with your sweetie after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code