PAGES

Moving Day

Saturday, February 25, 2012

So you may or may not have noticed that this blog has been redirected to a new host site.  I had gotten feedback from some artsy designer friends who all agreed that the page lacked excitement.  {As someone who goes to design school, why didn't I pick up on this?  Fail.}

So I decided to move everything over here to blogspot.  Luckily I was able to transfer all of my previous posts over, but you can still visit them
here for old time's sake.

I did like the pastel color palette that was going on and felt like it created a nice, soft mood.  So I decided to stick with a similar set of colors, but brightened it up a little and made it more lively.

I tried about a million different color schemes, but after going through endless combinations of typefaces, color swatches, and font sizes, I think I finally found a nice balance of simplicity with a slight hint of edge. So do you like the new look?  Tell me what you think!

P.S., all of my followers, don't forget to re-follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code