PAGES

MK

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So I recently took a walk into the Michael Kors store and stopped in my tracks. Nearly everything for their fall collection is to die for, and I'm not one to carry bags, {I have last year's Uptown Astor Shoulder Tote sitting in my closet untouched} but I'd definitely make the exception for one of these beauty's. This year I have my eye on the Hamilton. Although I've seen this bag worn by many people, it's a piece that I wouldn't mind getting because there's such a variety of colors and styles, that the chances of someone else having an identical one as yours is slim. It's such a classic bag that's timeless and versatile. The hardest decision to make though is choosing which one. So many options! Burnished leather or python embossed? Black with gold hardware or navy with silver? Woven finish or studded detail?! For now I can't decide.. but what I do know is that my birthday's coming up and this bag is certainly at the top of my wish list :)

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code