PAGES

Tuesday Travels

Thursday, June 28, 2012

This past Tuesday was my most extreme Tuesday Travels yet!  I hopped on a plane and flew down to the dirty south.  For the next two weeks I'm staying in Birmingham, Alabama.  Before I left for my trip, the one question that I was asked by literally everyone was, "What the heck are you going to do in Alabama?"  Well, I'm here visiting my best friend in the entire world, Julia!  We go waaay back to our days on the playground. 

After a rough day of traveling between three states and two different time zones, I was greeted with the warmest welcome in good ol' Bham!  It was almost surreal seeing my best friend after almost three years apart, but being here now has made me the happiest I've been in a while.



It's been two days so far and I'm already having the best time. Oh! And I made a new little friend  Dasha, who is the cutest little booger you could ever meet.




The trip has been so lovely already, and I can't wait to experience more of what Birmingham has to offer!  More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code