PAGES

Lake House Loveliness

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's been just about a week since I've arrived in Birmingham, and I honestly have to say that I'm having such a nice time.  It's really nice to be able to get away from the chaos of my life back home and come to this peaceful place.  Birmingham has so many beautiful sites to offer and I really can't get enough of the amazing landscapes and calming atmosphere of it all.  It really is such a different lifestyle from the busyness of New York and I'm really falling in love.

We spent this past weekend at a lake house on Lake Smith in Crane Hill. It was so serene to wake up every day to the shining sun and just spend the day on the lake drifting in the water, surrounded completely by everything nature has to offer.  I was skeptical at first about swimming in a lake because I've never done that before, but I got over it quickly and floated merrily for hours on end.  It really was such a great family getaway and I'm happy we got to go!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code