PAGES

Saturday, SoHo & Street-fairs

Saturday, July 7, 2012

So I'm back from my trip to Birmingham. I had such a nice time and was upset to come back to reality, so I decided to take an uplifting trip into the city today for some shopping in SoHo. To my surprise, along the way I stumbled across the cutest little street fair! Various vendors lined up along Broadway selling food and other goodies while music played for everyone to enjoy. There was everything from lemonade, to henna tattoos, fresh fruit smoothies, and fried oreos! I spent a better part of the day checking out each little booth and ogling at all the fun jewelry, carefully picking out my favorites and making {many} purchases. I walked away with a nice bundle of goodies and am so excited that this day turned out to be so thrilling! I can always count on my city to never disappoint me. Thanks New York, I feel right at home again.


Fresh made Lemonade }


Roasted Corn }


Dainty Scarves }


Gyros }


Bracelets }

*All photos are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code