PAGES

FNO Anticipation

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ah!  I'm back my lovelies from my mini hiatus that I unintentionally took for the summer.  I'm working on fully designing this blog myself, so it's currently in progress.  Little changes have been made so far but nothing's final yet, so bare with me :)

Anyway, I'm in complete disbelief that summer's officially over and we're already back into the school year.  I started my senior year {oh yeah!} and of course am already up to my neck in schoolwork and projects.  But if there's one good thing about going back to school for the fall semester, it's finding myself right in the middle of New York's fashion week!  It's one of the most exciting times of the year, between the runway shows, new collections, and seeing all the season's trends worn by everyone.  One of my favorite parts of Fashion Week is Fashion's Night Out.

FNO is the one night of the year where designers all over the city open their doors to fashionistas all night long.  It started in NYC and is now a worldwide event in more than 18 countries around the world.  Designers and retailers host events where we can meet our favorite celebs, watch live performances, and get first dibs at limited edition products.

I've been going to FNO since it started three years ago during my freshman year in college, and over the years I've come within feet of Justin Timberlake, Dakota Fanning, Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham, and Kourtney & Kim Kardashian. Last year I even got to meet Simon Huck and Nicky Hilton!  My nights have always been a success with friends and I've always gone home completely giddy and starstruck.





But it's so hard deciding what part of the city you're going to spend the night in, depending on what events you want to check out.  But half of the fun is the thrill of not knowing what surprises you're going to run into along the way.  I'm still mapping out my route for tomorrow night, but I'm so ready to get out there and soak up all the excitement the night has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code