PAGES

AG for Anthropologie

Friday, September 14, 2012

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get invited to attend a training event for AG Denim.  If you're a frequent Anthro customer, you're definitely familiar with the brand and probably have a pair or three in your wardrobe. Something that may sound familiar is our best seller, the Stevie, which is made exclusively for Anthropologie and is not sold anywhere else!

Anyway, a few co-workers and I went to this training seminar to get to know the brand a little better.  It was so interesting to learn about all the work that goes into producing something as simple as a pair of pants, and so exciting to see samples of the new styles set to hit stores for Fall in just a few weeks!

Another fabulous part of the day was getting to finally check out our newest location in the Walt Whitman Mall.  It opened back in June of this year and I've only heard great things about it since it's debut, so I'd been dying to get over there to check it out.  And I have to say, if you haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, I suggest you make it your job to go visit because the store is absolutely gorgeous!  I went a little crazy with my camera...









So come into Anthropologie and try on a pair of AG's!  I'll be happy to teach you all I learned about the brand :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code