PAGES

Insta-Obsession

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock this week knows that the Instagram app finally became available for Android!! I was floored when I found out this amazing news, as I have been wishing for this dream to come true for the longest time.  Obviously I downloaded it right away and needless to say, I am obsessed.  Now I am finally part of this trendy photo editing thing that everyone has been rubbing in my face for who knows how long.  Still no iPhone for me, but until I get my hands on one, I can fake it with my really awesome filtered mobile uploads.  A little ticked that my name was already taken so I had to settle for this one with a million extra letters and 3 little dashy things.  But follow me anyway! @Victoriaaa___

P.S. look at these adorable little Instagram themed cookies!  So cute!


Photos: 1

3 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaand I still suck with a blackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up charlie it doesnt make me love you any less<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao. it makes me love you less prooskie poo.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code