PAGES

Caviar Manicure

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I don't know about you, but I hate going without nail polish.  My hands just look so little boyish when my nails aren't painted, and I'm always changing the color every week.  I love keeping up with the latest colors for the season, and I recently discovered what I think will be the next big thing in nail art: the Caviar Manicure. They look like little sprinkles for your nails!

Made by Ci
até, it's the first 3D manicure to hit the market and it is currently only sold on their website here.  They're currently all sold out, so you have to join the waiting list for availability updates.  But the kit will soon be sold in all Sephora stores!  So excited to try this, especially because it looks so easy to do and comes off with regular nail polish remover.  So easy but so so cute!  Can't wait to try it :)

                          



{via}
                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code