PAGES

Social Media Happy

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I have literally become obsessed with social media.  It's bad. The first thing I do when I wake up is reach for my phone and read and respond to all texts that piled up overnight. Next comes the iTouch, because it's my turn against all opponents in my Draw Something games. Have to refresh instagram and see what pictures are most popular. Maybe a quick round -- or two, or seven -- of Temple Run.  Must. Beat. High score.

Then I grab my laptop which is my ultimate downfall.  There goes my morning!  I check all my e-mails (three separate accounts), then
facebooktwitter, and blogspot.  My latest obsession, pinterest, is what really takes me over though.  In the past week it's gotten so bad, I could sit here for hours pinning and re-pinning all of these fun images that I keep finding on tumblr and weheartit.  I really can't help it though!  I think it's because I'm always on the computer all day long, being that my studies are so computer oriented.  I go from my laptop during lecture, to the macs in the library, straight to a computer class, then back home to do my work.  It's nuts.  I really need a break from the digital world.  But likely, it'll never happen.  Obsessed.



1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code