PAGES

Monday Mantra: Radiate Positivity

Monday, March 12, 2012

As far back as I can remember, I've always had a problem with negativity.  But I'm trying to turn that around and have a more optimistic mindset.  It's so true that if you surround yourself with positive energy, you'll be happier, and your positive vibes will rub off on others around you. So lately I've been trying my best to not let my negative thoughts consume me.  I have to say that it's definitely easier said than done, but it's a work in progress.

As for today, it's another Monday morning.  But on the upside, the sun is shining, the weather is amazing, and it's the start of a new week.  Maybe this'll be the week that you accomplish a goal you've been wanting to reach.  Who knows, it's only what you make of it.  So be happy, and radiate positivity :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code